Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

On a rainy day :: Spring arrives

I woke up in the middle of the night and heard a familiar sound, yet it took me a while before I realised what it was: rain. We've had an extremely long winter and not until now spring is, slowly, arriving.

IMG_7829 IMG_7834 IMG_7836 IMG_7835

Those past few days the weather has changed every day. From sunny to very windy to rainy. The snow is melting, the streets are cleaned up, and we see spring flowers in bloom. There's still ice on the lake, but only the birds walk there now.

Today I have to leave the lights on. Outside are dark clouds and heavy rain. Annabel is asleep and I've had a chokladboll (chocolate ball) that Nora made yesterday evening and a cup of tea. During my pregnancy I hated tea (still I missed it), but now I drink several cups a day of different kinds of tea ;-)

Days like this one are cosy and nice in a certain way. I feel I don't really have to do anything; I can let myself just be. I read a bit, email with a friend, and feel sleepy - and it's just okay. It's actually perfect.

lillfisa3v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails