Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

Behind the scenes

I'm busy working with my new webshop. I had one before, but now I'm changing to a better one. I'm photographing mei tais and baby carriers, writing code, uploading photos, deciding on prices ... etc

IMG_9300

This it what it looks like behind the scene. I guess the finished result - the shop - will look neat & nice, and hopefully inspiring, but behind ... there's a mess. So today I'm taking some time off and clean our bedroom (which is ALSO my studio).

2 comments:

  1. Good luck working through it all! I think it is great that you have a creative outlet and a way to bring in some extra money. I'm still brainstorming on how I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need that "good luck" - thank you :D
    I spent years on thinking how I could do that, but when I got Nora I came up with the idea of making baby carriers. I spent two years on working on the detail before I begun for real.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails