Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

A favourite quote

The creative person wants to be a know-it-all. He wants to know about all kinds of things-ancient history, nineteenth century mathematics, current manufacturing techniques, hog futures. Because he never knows when these ideas might come together to form a new idea. It may happen six minutes later, or six months, or six years. But he has faith that it will happen.
~Carl Ally

IMG_2820

I like that quote. It's just how I am. I'm so curious about so many things, want to learn and try, want to know more about ... anything and everyhing! From how to plan and build a house to the anthropology of religions. I go to the library and borrow tons of books, but I seldom have time to read them all. When having my own creative business it's both very helpful and also a bit stressing - to want to know and learn everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails