Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

News for the new year

It's a new year and parts of my business will get a fresh new start as I'm changing a couple of things + make a new craft room/studio (the photo is the view from that room). I'll show you more pictures later, at the moment I'm painting the ceiling.

IMG_2817

When I started my webshop milly & molly I had planned to sell mostly things I've made myself. For my international customers I created an Etsy shop with the same name. The webshop had a life on its own though, and took another path. It had no connection to the Etsy shop, except for the name. I thought that might be just confusing. It was the same with my Facebook page, it turned out being all about my webshop and the webshop was really not that interesting for my international friends. I write almost everything in Swedish, too. So, I made a few changes:

* My Etsy shop got a new name (maria nenita), not to be mixed up with my webshop. I will also create more for my Etsy shop now that I have rearranged everything and have a clear purpose again.
* I created a new page on Facebook, with the same name as on Etsy, and it'll be about everything I create and only in English.

I think that's a good start :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful view! I am sure that will be very inspiring. Best of luck in the new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really like the view.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails