Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Snow is melting

This is what it looked like a few days ago (and since November). Then I heard a drip, drip, drop. I hadn't heard that for a long, long time. Now the street is covered in ice and with water on top.

IMG_3168

When we went for our morning walk, Nora, Zam and I, it was really slippery outside. I don't know how many times Nora slipped and fell (and became rather wet), but she liked it and kept running on the icy street. Slow down, I said, but of course she didn't as falling was the goal.

They say tomorrow it'll be cold again.

What I like now:
* Daylight is staying for a few more minutes every day.
* Open kindergarten is open again, after the holidays, and Nora loved going back there with me this week.
* I've managed to make a flyer for my shop that I'm satisfied with. Tomorrow we'll find somewhere to put it ;-)
* Today I made a new dinner out of leftovers and it was delicious.

What do you like now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails