Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

A good weekend

My dad and his wife came to visit (and help) us. We wanted a washing machine and a freezer. We do have a freezer already, of course, but it's so small that it's always full and I can never bake a lot of bread and put there, or buy local organic meet in bigger amounts, not to mention when it's harvesting time at my allotment. I can't carry anything now when I'm pregnant, but even if I was not the machine was way too heavy for my, so I was glad my dad could help Magnus carrying it up the stairs.

IMG_7388

Our orchid is in bloom again. We got it on our wedding day 2,5 years ago and since then it's seemed quite sad, but I think it liked moving to this house and to another window.

IMG_7386

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails