Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

Friday favourites

Friday evening. There's chicken with lemon in the oven, rice on the stove, and there's broccoli and carrot soon to be put in a bowl. The candles are lit, the water is in the decanter already on the table. And I am hungry. We haven't had chicken for ages (because I had a hard time to find one that has been treated in a good way/organic, but now I finally found it). Here are some more reasons why Friday evening is nice:

IMG_8791

* Magnus is home from work, weekend beginning.
* My mom and her boyfriend bought a house yesterday, after searching for over a year. This one has swings in the back yard and Nora immediately, after seeing the photos, took her shoes in her hand and said she was going to "momo" to play.
* I'm almost finished with a new mei tai made of repurposed fabric and I like it!
* On Sunday it's election. It's exciting.
* There's raw chocolate pudding awaiting in the fridge. Yum!

What are Friday favourites? I hope you'll have a nice weekend and see you on Monday!

The photos is some raw tomatoe soup I made the other day, and some flowers Nora have picked.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your weekend sounds perfect already!:) I would love to taste some of that chocolate pudding!

    I'm going out for dinner tonight, and I have to say that it is nice to have the day of in the kitchen:)

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog today! I'll be back too!

    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a nice weekend, thanks!

    Going out for dinner sounds like exellent weekend plans, I love eating out. I hope you had something really delicious :)

    Hugs
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails