Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Harvest festival

When I saw in the local newspaper that there would be a small harvest festival I immediately decided we would check it out, and hopefully buy some vegetables. I didn't expect much since the place where we live is rather small, but it turned out being more fun than I had imagined.

skördefest

I ended up with DSCN2204carrots in my bag, no other vegetables, but there was so much to see and do. Nora especially loved two things: to draw and to look at the hens that sat in a trailer. There was live music and plenty of food and we could get information about mushrooms, fair trade, and the building of new houses in our area. Nora got two sunflowers and a carrot and seemed very happy with that :) I bought us some indian food and waffles with whipped cream and strawberry jam. Yum!

Someone in this family loves to draw, even more than I do.

DSCN2188

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails